I'm using the quick audio activity as a warm up activity so that we can discuss it a bit. This is how I been setting it up:
1. I let them see the video and listen to it once.
2. We talk about what they think the topic of the video is.
2. I give them the script with missing words for them to listen for and complete.
3. We listen to the audio two more times and then we go over the answers.
4. We discuss how they think this person sounds compared to my Spanish.
Here is a link of the file I've been using to present the activity and the handouts to give to students. I will be updating the file as I do more of these quick audio activity with my students.
How are you exposing your students to different Spanish accents?